Frequently Asked Questions
The Coaching Experience
What is Transformational Nutrition?
Transformational Nutrition is the new science of personalized health.
It’s the basis for the Transformational Nutrition Model, the first and only personalized nutrition coaching system in the world.
The Transformational Nutrition Model allows coaches to get to the root cause of a client’s condition – physically, mentally, and spiritually – and co-create a personalized plan that provides the client with effective results.
What this means is that you become a part of your own transformational journey, an active participant making your own educated decisions. With my support, you will gain an understanding of how your mind, body, and spirit work together to create disease and health. You will be empowered to take control over your own health, no longer passively doing whatever your healthcare practitioner tells you to.
Transformational Nutrition Coaching is NOT diagnosing, treating, curing, or healing any disease or condition. It is NOT prescribing, providing medical advice, nor making claims without a scientific basis. It is NOT administering medical tests or interpreting results. It is NOT mental health therapy, judging, nor consulting on what changes to make. It is NOT making recommendations, giving advice, nor mentoring.
How will I know you are the right coach for me?
How do I get started in the coaching process?
If you are interested in beginning the coaching process, click here to schedule a complimentary “Fit & Free After 50” Breakthrough Session so we can further explore the details of the coaching relationship.
What can I expect from you as my coach?
- Respect your story and history, as well as the confidentiality of the agreements we make
- Provide safety, encouragement, and support in an environment where you can relax and explore
- Work with you on sculpting appropriate goals
- Create compelling and helpful homework assignments and actionable items that you can implement in your life
- Support you in taking powerful action toward transforming your life
- Give you input, straight feedback and operate as a sounding board
- Help you see your own responsibilities
- Help empower you to change, to challenge and support you without blame
- Be a partner in bringing out the best, the deepest, and the truest in you
- Expand your view of what is possible and promote discovery of new insights
- Listen carefully to what you say and ask questions that increase awareness
- Be an on-going resource for you in accomplishing your intentions
- Maintain a high level of professional and ethical conduct
What do you expect from me as your client?
- Bring your story and ideas of what’s possible to the table
- Come in with ideas about your goals
- Come in with an open mind, believe change is possible for you
- Come prepared to each session
- Work consistently on assigned homework
- Take courageous action to create transformation
- Cultivate a core honesty with yourself
- Commit yourself to intentions that are truly meaningful and significant to you
- Be open to my feedback, and keep me honestly informed as to what is and is not working for you
- Take ownership for your progress and your accomplishments
- Take financial responsibility for your coaching time. If you are unable to give two days of notice for a missed appointment, you may receive your coaching via email exchange.
My philosophy is that you have the capacity and the inner resources to approach your current life situation in a way that transforms your ability to have more of what you want and with considerably less effort.
Code of Ethics
Do you abide by a code of ethics?
A Certified Transformational Nutrition Coach must both individually and collectively, maintain a high level of professional and ethical conduct and relationship with clients, colleagues, members of allied health professions, and the public.
A Certified Transformational Nutrition Coach must have an understanding of nutrition, psychological and spiritual aspects of nutrition, and the Transformational Nutrition Coaching Method to completely evaluate signs of imbalance or distress within the body.
A Certified Transformational Nutrition Coach, unless licensed pursuant to the Medical Practices Act of any state in the United States, shall not practice medicine which includes, but is not limited to, diagnosing, treating, or claim to cure any disease; prescribing treatment or medication; or recommending any operation or medical treatment.
A Certified Transformational Nutrition Coach shall abide by any and all laws and regulations pertaining or relating to the practice of Transformational Nutrition and not voluntarily associate or work with anyone who does not abide by these laws and regulations.
A Certified Transformational Nutrition Coach shall take all reasonable precautions to avoid harm to clients, always demonstrating a concern for the rights, safety, health, welfare, culture, and dignity.
A Certified Transformational Nutrition Coach will not hesitate to consult with other professionals or to refer a client to other professionals for needs that outside of the scope of the Certified Transformational Nutrition Coach’s abilities and/or law.
A Certified Transformational Nutrition Coach will keep all information regarding clients in the strictest of confidence and only divulge such knowledge when required by law or authorized by the client.
A Certified Transformational Nutrition Coach will continue to educate themselves on the latest information in the areas of nutritional science, nutritional psychology, and nutritional spirituality in order to best serve their clients and the Transformational Nutrition Community.
A Certified Transformational Nutrition Coach will maintain honesty and integrity in all areas of work with clients, the media, and the public. No unethical, fraudulent, deceptive, misleading, or irresponsible statements or actions will be condoned.
A Certified Transformational Nutrition Coach may choose clients to work with based on their expertise and area of interest. It is up to the coach as to whom they choose to serve and must not neglect, abandon, or withdraw from clients until the relationship until the client is discharged.
The enumerations of obligations in this Certified Transformational Nutrition Coach Code of Professional Ethics and Responsibility are not exhaustive and do not constitute a denial of the existence of other obligations, equally imperative, though not specifically mentioned herein.
Money Back Guarantee
What if I sign up for this and decide it is not right for me? Do you have a money back guarantee?
Security & Confidentiality
Are the client center and my data secured and safe?
1. Username and password protected;
2. Verisign Security Certificate protects your data on this site;
3. Secure pages (https://)
Is my information confidential?
Can I contact you in-between our scheduled coaching sessions?
Accessing The Private Client Area
How do I access your private client area and how do I log in?
I have a password that I use for most of my online accounts. Can I change the password you assigned to me?
What if I forget or lose my password and login information?
If you misplaced both your username and password, contact me and I will forward you your information.
I’m trying to log in, but it will not accept my username or password, what do I do?
Forms, Documents, And Resources Available
What makes up a "Welcome Packet" and what do I do with this?
What if I need to reschedule my appointment?
- Log into your Private Client Website Area (Client Login).
- Click on the Calendar Menu.
- Locate and click on the desired block of “Available” times (or if you already have an existing appointment, click on the title of your existing appointment that you wish to reschedule)
- Click on the “edit” button and change the details of the appointment to correspond with an “Available” block of time.
- The calendar will update itself, you’ll see your new appointment reflected and I will receive an email notification letting me know of the change.
Paying For The Coaching Services
How do I easily make my payments for my coaching services?
What are the various methods of payment I can use to pay for my coaching services?
“The journey to a healthier you has never been more fun! Take the first steps towards change by following Angelique in her path towards the best self-care there is. Congratulations, Angelique, on a job well done!”
—Nikki Arnold Author of POSITIVITHINK™